Saturday, 14 December 2013

What is love.

i love you w/ every ounce of my being🍂
"I love you with every ounce of my being..."

What is love if it is without you ?

What is love if I'm too chicken to speak on the behalf of my heart ?

and What is love if I'm the one -the only one- who continously believing that you're the one while you, on the other side just never have any idea why I'm exist ?

The feelings have never stop growing and blooming, heck these effing days it grows even more. It did wonders, you know. Even you're not doing anything to make it blossom like this.

Magic ?

Then magic it is.

You're such a wizard ya know...

But I thought magic is not allowed outside Hogwarts , no ?

Hmm I think I should report you to Dumbledore, Snape or whatever-their-names are you sly cheeky ba*tard.

If you happen to know...

Indeed, love is you. Yes you are.

Love,
Yuyu.

picture credit to weheartit.com

0 orang buat demo: